Friday, August 14, 2009

G.I JOE: RISE OF THE COBRA!!

Another Hasbro movie but unlike Transformers, I absolutely enjoyed myself watching that it last night!! Haha.. The reviewers weren't friendly with the movie. But to me it was absolutely entertaining! Action packed and fast! I know nothing about the comic (was it based on a comic?) and I recognized non of the characters. But for me it was like watching a game being played on the big screen. Betoi!!

What was the movie about?? Errr... Super hunk hero, super hot villain?? I sound shallow. Okay, its something about arms dealer and the G.I Joe team??? Who cares.

The Good
  • Super hot Channing Tatum (Hellllll-OOOO Duke! You make my knees go jellllll-ooooo!! ) Ader tisu dak?? Ayor lior meleleh ni...
  • Super loaded with action scenes
  • Super bad villain Sienna Miller aka The Baroness (she was awesome by the way!!)
  • Super cool gadgets

The Bad
  • Towards the end it was somewhat dumb!! Tetiba The Baroness became the damsel in distress.
  • We need a better Rex/The Doctor... Sowie Joseph Gordon-Levitt
And I remember Rachel Nichols from Alias. Hated her in the series, what a weakling!!! She redeemed herself in this movie by playing chick kick ass Scarlett.

Finally what can I say about Marlon Wayans. Laugh baby, laugh!!! All in all, I loved the movie! Yay!!!!

Tengok, jangan tak tengok!!!




No comments: